Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Size Shoes Does Mary J Blige Wear

VANDALIZE (≧ ▽ ≦) ★


Konnichi wa! ajskajkas mmm .. or rather KONBA wa!?
ehhh? demo .. demo .. night is not yet .. asi q KONBA wa! ^ 0 ^
hoooooo Well ... long time no nose because
n__nU wrote, but did not, today, yeah! > 0 \u0026lt;Yeahhhhh! ~ In a way, my life
this mmm a little better ^ _ ^ can be ... since I left school
and not see some people .... it's been so cool! ~ ^ w ^ I feel better.

Although I have been very hikikomori (like my Nao-kun * 0 *) so I do not mind
yaaaaay xD! I've spent watching dramas
this month, the last one I downloaded was one liter of tears, riiiiiiight!
me said it was good .. I recommended it for years, I've only seen
3 cap and a half, because my mother made me her room ¬ ¬ 3 (she has a TV
cooler than mine xDD well as film feels xD) And that ... u.ú
I liked but just stay in a good part U_U always happens to me and let u.ú
alla o_o DVD, well it does not matter much xD ahahahaha

day before I could also get the new album from Alice Nine , VANDALIZE
Dioooooos! is wonderful ~ * 0 * and I had before official release * 0 *
nose how, but I got .. and I was the happiest girl in the world! ~ * 0 *
were new sounds * 0 * and managed to convey that feeling .. born again
* ^ * yeah! ~ I liked all the songs, so I can not say what more!

ararararararara ... which I have ?.... ^ ^ read manga, watch anime, and stuff ^ 0 ^ I
so many anime tinca 2009 of January o_o ....
at most Maria + Holic ... a couple of weeks ago I saw the preesteno xDD
gave me a good laugh * 0000000 * kajskaksjkas ^____^ I like it I like especially
surprise''LA'' Ahhhh ....

and I confess that I love Murai Naoyuki (L) well .... as was
this ... the truth ... I've always watched and admired ..* 0 * .. by way of being
.. although as was his childhood ... he has moved forward positively
.. and that .. is that .. Nao what I love (L) is an example to follow ..
Apart from being a fan of akiba-kei (* ^ *) He says that instead of eating 4 meals
, prefers to be in Akihabara at least 3 or 4 veves week,
know what life is like a musician, is very busy, especially now that
are being launched for a new album and then the tour; _;
x3 are? and because I speak? Jkasjkajs
that does not mean you stop loving Shou, on the contrary, I love them both
alike, makes no difference, they are great friends too, so I have two boyfriends
! Estoyyyy How happy! (How nice to dream)

Nya .. and that ..... ^ 0 ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment