Monday, June 28, 2010

What To Put On A Baby Card

boy Well you know, That when it comes to a dirty job like this, There is no place for daisies.

My attempts to make a serious elejota always go to the very same from which they came. Are 2:10 and I can not sleep; be I have no dreams or anything or should I go to sleep als 2:30. I'm going to end up breaking the brain, shitty ARGGHGHGHGHGH XDD BUT I CAN NOT STOP TO SEE THINGS. And learn words. THINGS TO SEE AND LEARN WHILE WORDS AND PULL HURRR Strips.

Well, I also need to do something random once in a while, and sarcastic comments that I do not read, and they all asked, "And this what the hell is wrong? already skating the coconut "but good in the end I still here, writing crazy typefaces (IS GOING TO DO ALL ANTU.) and watching my feet.

And coming this entry elejotense?

...
A REALLY NOTHING TO SAY, IS THAT JUST CAME TO SAY ONE THING:

SHERLOCK HOLMES, ME HAS BECOME A MASS OF DEFORM PUDDING THAT EACH TIME YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU THINK IT IMMEDIATELY. FUCKING DR. Hotson, WE'VE DONE WITH MY MEDICAL FETISH stronger. (AND NOW YOU NAME, I HAVE FOUR WORMS IN THE STOMACH, WTFF) AND SORRY BUT I NEED TO SAY TO ALL MY GOOD CONSCIENCE FUERTE ASI:

#$#%"#%#" FUCK THE REPUTED TO $ " ;#&&%$&$%&$%. BUT YOU KNOW? No complaints. Because without you My life is meaningless AND WOULD BE LOOKING AT THE CEILING DANCING FLY IMAGINING THE CHA CHA CHA. AND FUCK BUT I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MATERIAL IT ALL OVER THE WEB AND I LOVE THAT YOU ARE SO TOTALLY GAY AND BOHEMIAN YYYYYYY misogynist and WA.

And Well. That
.
Now I guess I'll have to make a serious entry. DI DI DIGLET DIGLET
TRIO TRIO TRIO (?)

Ps: sorry if HERI THE MENTAL HEALTH OF SOMEONE. ASI SOY. DEAL WITH ME, PEOPLE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment