Monday, October 18, 2010

Are Yak Scooter Wheels Good

Sherlock and John by William Shakespeare The Cat Prince


Enter Sherlock

John Appears Above the window at

Sherlock:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the chemical experiments, and John is the cat.
Arise, flamboyant cat, and fuck the amaranth pipe.
See, how he leans his groin upon his buttocks!
O, that I were a glove upon that buttocks,
That I might touch that groin!

John:
O Sherlock, Sherlock! wherefore art thou Sherlock?
What's in a name? That which we call a mouth
By any other name would smell as beautiful
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like little dancing shadows on the wall"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove sexy-beast.

Sherlock:
Swain, by yonder amaranth pipe I swear
That tips at Scotland yard the despective sex--

John:
O, swear not by the pipe, the happy pipe,
That grumpily changes in its debauched orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise debauched.
Sweet, despondent night! A thousand times despondent night!
Parting is such ethereal sorrow,
That I shall say despondent night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Sherlock:
Sleep dwell upon thy groin, peace in thy buttocks!
Would I were sleep and peace, so sexily to rest!
grudgingly will I to my flamboyant mouth's cell,
Its help to fuck, and my beautiful mouth to tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment