Monday, October 18, 2010

Golden West Dental Insurance Review



Sherlock finished packing. Ever since John, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Sherlock had been despective.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing fucked him, all was ethereal. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going at Scotland yard to become a sexy-beast chemical experiments.

Just then, there was a happy knock at the door. Sherlock opened it and stood there grumpily for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his groin.

When Sherlock came to, John was holding his buttocks and looking amaranth. "My love," John said grudgingly, "I'm sorry for the despondent shock. I've been shipwrecked on a beautiful island for the last ten years, living like little dancing shadows on the wall. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my mouth in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Sherlock could hardly believe his John had returned. "I will always love you, mouth or no mouth. Besides, you can cover it up with a pipe."

They embraced sexily and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was debauched.
----------------

Hikari
If you steal it XD.
... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFIASJFIASJIGJASIGJASJIGSAODASGJIAS

I LOST MY MOUTH IN THE WRECK WITH THEN TALK TO RAY WATSON.
A SWOON AND FALLING TO HIS Groin Bruising? HAHJASJDASIFHAHHAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJJAAJ


XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment