Thursday, October 30, 2008

How To Turn Off White Balance

Sunny

ajskajsajsjkas


Nyoo
Konnichi wa! ~
mmmm .. today was weird ... mmm
and had good test
math
matter that maybe I will (of course .. mentiraxDDDD IRS)
= _ = U I was horribly wrong, is that the latter one is so matter
u_u so hard ... Oh shit! or my friend who knows a lot
of the sector did well, and almost no u_____u
course it does not matter ..... but I do not think so depressed about things
! (^ 0 ^) / Well, WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !~(\u0026lt;--- "Who said so? Oh Shit!)
all day I've been watching Game Cross, Oh yes!
is an obsession, I know I know, but I want to learn
the good life that I have ahahahahaha ¬ ¬ Well, Halloween Tomorrow
UUUUU * 00000000000 *
the second year that I'll go out T__________T
boring, well I have no money that's what happens
we had a tradition of going to Fantasyland to 31 ¬ ¬ but now
and Henry is no longer; _ , so we had a strange but 5 TT
have a large group of friends mmmmmmmmmm that. _.U
Alice Nine, currently recording the album ^ _ ^ Vandalize
From what I read in your blog and, well, what he says is rare
have been talking about talking and the title is
Bird Cantorras:

Scruples''to sing live, but it is embarrassing to sing in the recording.''

(*///////__________////// *) I want to hear Vandalize

!! * 0 *



Shiteru Shou Ai .......


0 comments:

Post a Comment