Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Low Sp Count, What To Do

Cross Game [PV]♥ !!!


WAaaaaaaaaaa
and finally the best of this day ... ajiskaskaa
Siiiiiiiiiiiiii! ~ First I had gotten into a com
and lei in サキドリ! Had put this in ka pv
second row, I was oO kajskajsasja
kjkaksjakskajska had put me stunned and tearful
not seen it, but after waaaaaaaaaaa
! I could get
kajsaksjaksaj and Full version is really left me loka
_________
really listening for hours .. Hours hours
me want to learn it .....
*--------* but I'm on track! WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Shou *_______*
beautiful Hermes Hermes
kajskasja gosh really looks beautiful now, if q aunq
if you can feel the thinness
uxa .. if those days when they were recording the song as ending
to put yu-gi-oh 5D's
Shou-kun
was really stressed out and so did not update their blog or anything
and well, after we saw .. and really his face was delgadizima
.. uxa .. but now I see it is better
q and I am very happy, _, Shou-kun You know you're
the only thing that makes life merry ... amm and a few more good
shiteruuu ai ...
kjaskajksajksa


pv I love you! kajskajksajsjaksjakjskajksajskajskajksaj muxa
if I talk nonsense is stupid i q'm still in shock *---*

0 comments:

Post a Comment