Friday, October 31, 2008

Remedy For Split Skin On Feet

アリス九號- saga & hiroto comment MSN 2008/10/29 ♥



Nyaa ^ _ ^ another video of Alice * 0000000 * 29 is old xD But the day I Today vi q? ¬ ¬ * 0000000 * akjsasj
Hiropon and Saga-sama of nuevu, * 0000 * are more lendas
my Alice!! Today
new comment came in Tora was Yahoo Japan * 0000000 * so loko
salia @ _ @ I was going to get on youtube and I could not u________u but hey, the important thing is that I have
and make my day .

WAaaaaaaaa! but, why not go Shou-kun comments & Nao-kun? (, O;)
I want out of them too; _; Sipoh!! Well, will have to wait ~~~~~~~~

ahhhhhhhh! * 0000000000 * Also at SC24 hoi * 0000000 * Went to the new pv
Vistlip! * 00000 * NOTE DROP! * 00000000 * I love it! I love it! Tohya
just that, it looks weird ...
My favorite of this band are: Volume, Rui and nose Tohya
*---* I have learned to love *--------* despite the short time they have been in the band have released a host
comments and stuff * 0000000 * and are crazy______
ahahahaha maybe that's why love, ahh good for your music it's great! I want the single
Drop Note.

And that now I'm bored, I'm in visunavi, I investigated on more bands!! There are a host alsklasklaa
!!!!!! There are many that still have not heard
known one called Kiki, and their production was very kawaiiosa, but
separated and do not last as long nothing = _ = U Sad ne?

that. _.U

0 comments:

Post a Comment