Monday, December 1, 2008

Catering Cost Louisville

ÑAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Well, today was a nice day
me a good time, I have a lot ^ ^
new clothes and fashion
kawaiiosa, too many candy colors
my
okaa-san I just got invited me to eat
goodies too, me
gift books about crafts and other ^ 0 ^
for making pies, especially love the cover
because salia
strawberry cake and I am crazy for strawberries
ahahaha ^ _ ^ Now I will endeavor doing much
things, because lately
not do anything, hopefully I got
the pc, or just saw
anime or read manga, and also in the forum or other websites
in any case I have a good time, because
there are people like me who loves Alice Nine
Awww you earn serious
tod @ s
lived nearby in order ... Someday n_nU
we know all the fans of alice
* _ * In Japan! how nice! ~ * _ *. Ah
that came out this morning also
covers what would be the new album Nine alice
, Vandalize , and two limited versions and regular
^ 0 ^
Aww I want to have both!
xD ahahahaha but I have no money .. xD Osea
I have to decide or
my concerts or records, but oh nose! LM.C
An Cafe and I love too! I want to see! but ...
good all the same ^ _ ^

ai Shou-kun shiteruuuuuuuuu
Longhi picture of my cat xD xD mori
ahaahahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment