Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Make Motorbike Birthday Cake

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Meng Die!

Estaba revisando por las f-list de mis amigos y en algún lugar que ahora ya no recuerdo encontre este.
 

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Meng Die!

  1. Meng Die invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
  2. Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Meng Die', hated Meng Die and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
  3. In Chinese, the sound 'Meng Die' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
  4. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Meng Die.
  5. Contrary to popular belief, Meng Die is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she actually May Increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
  6. Olympic badminton rules say that the mix must have exactly Fourteen Feathers.
  7. When Mix is Swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
  8. Mix is 1500 years older Than the Pyramids.
  9. The Eskimos have over fifty words for The Mix.
  10. The risk of being struck by Mix one-occurence every 9.300 years.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Déjenme aclarar alguas cositas.

3. Mi nombre if it is in Chinese but not mean.

The translation would be this:

梦. Meng. [Dream] + 蝶. Die. [Butterfly] = Butterfly dream

The first is the character, the second the sound (pinyin) and the third element of its meaning, who left in English because it sounds better.

time after the election I found that my nickname is also an old tune
.

Zhuangzi, waking from a dream of being to butterfly, wonders if in fact-I is Actually a butterfly I is dreaming Zhuangzi.

4. I would not say so, I have only a small candle as a rubber wand normals are in the chandeliers, a Syrian thickness of my arm as 15 cm in height (before half 30) which is my favorite, a set of 4 moon shaped, three scented candles that come in cup, which incidentally is almost never use.

5. Do I have a alcoholizante effect on people? I think not, it's just that I join many drunk ^. ^

7. And with the same ease with which they entered into their systems, and leave. Clean an simple.

8. I'm actually younger than most of my friends for three or cuetro years, but I am older than my college friends.

9. Just run the risk of being beaten by me, if you dare to be stupid or intolerant as I am about the rest of the time are more than safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment