Thursday, August 26, 2010

How Do I Connect My Hard Drive To My Tv?



beautiful Oh dear god.

Pedophilia? Child
8 years being outraged by his platonic love, baseball coach, with a mother dog and promiscuous, well it ends up being a prostitute at 18?
Another child who believes that captured the aliens when in fact hides a darker past even aforemention related to kid?
What kind of person would see this?
Oh yeah, me.

Mysterious Skin is strong. STRONG. Y da penalty. Very sad. It is based on a book that I read before I die, and possibly before the end of this month. Neil is a 18 year old who works as a prostitute in a small town. As a child, was raped and harassed by the coach of baseball which he was madly in love. Thus, begins a relationship with the aforementioned man who takes more than 10 years. A stormy relationship where Neil sporadic acts as her lover, the couple who sleep with other people for money.

The other guy whose name I forget XD, the lens Blond guys, believed to have been captured by aliens. He has a dream con un niño, un niño que se parece increiblemente a Neil. Pero el pasado de este chico es mas oscuro del que se cree, y esta muy relacionado con Neil... y el coach pederasta.

Ojfiasdfasokfopaskpgkasgas, yeah, this floats my boat. Por dios, me da pena. A Neil lo tratan como cualquier basura ;____; TENGO QUE VER ESTO ANTES DE MORIRME D: <

0 comments:

Post a Comment