Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sacramento Gloryholes

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Book review

found the book in the British Library. Is tiny, lightweight, easy. And for me, is disgustingly funny.
had to put up with laughter so as not to laugh in full library. I have not finished (and I have reached half full ergo not dare criticize XD) but from the beginning I think one of the classic science fiction more fun. Although both my father and my uncle are re-hardcore fans of science fiction pure (ships, aliens, systems, planets, life, etc, etc, etc, all that jazz, you catch my drift.) I've never been. And I decide to pocket this booklet that was in the UK. And ffffffffff ----

laugh XDDD horrible to remember passages. Of course, my mood is black and sarcastic (smart humor I think they call it, but some people ((COFCOFFANTU)) know that I laugh at any shit I see on the street XD especially if someone says "fuck" ;, do not know why I squirm with laughter.) Anyway, I have a strange humor. I laugh still seeing the Looney Tunes, but I Like Jackass, the supposed epitome of dark humor. In itself, I find disgusting Jackass .. and disgusting.

THE END THIS BOOK READ THE FUCKING GOOD. IF YOU LIKE SCIENCE FICTION, LEAN. IF YOU LIKE HELL, GIVE AN ATTEMPT AT LEAST. IF YOU LIKE THE HUMOR SMART OR OPEN THE LID.

And if you want, do not heed me. (Whom I talk shit XDDD?) XDDD Not my business. I'm just a recommendation .- Giving





"Resistance is futile" Pfff my father told me that every time you would not eat. Omg, now I understand where it comes from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment