Thursday, August 26, 2010

Otome Valkyrie Stream

Lolita Hard Candy

More movie recs. Jeff

32, professional photographer, has been chatting with a girl aged 14 Call Hayley for 3 weeks. In the typical case of pedophilia on the Internet, Jeff Hayley invites to meet and spend time together. Immediately you realize that Hayley is more than just a girl. Although you will realize too late, because in the end Hayley end manipulating and playing with his mind to use physical force and tie at his kitchen table.

Hard Candy is a movie about pedophilia raised by Internet encounters, and unexpected reactions that one can find when you accept sair do not know someone via a chat. This movie got me thinking: Is that perhaps the victims can become perpetrators? This movie showed me that yes. I saw her on HBO (HBO when I was XD) and then I-sat. It's great *-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment