Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reception Hall Decorating Ideas




Sofia (Sofia, hime-sama, neko glam):
This is my first cat (Amm good second xD) I
had, Kyaa! I love it! x3 is so cute and sweet * w *
remember when I was younger I
leave me alone in the house, and my mother said''well cared for and did .......''
, a remained all night with me, and
always by my side, I love it (= ^ w ^ =) I love it! ^ _ ^ She
glad my life .. , and mmm is my favorite (I know it is not
should be so, but I have a reason xD) That ....
, (● '┏ _ ┓ `●)





Isidora (dwarf, short legs, chicken, isi):
This is my second kitten x3 I get super chiquitita
my house, I was outside in a box
there in the garbage, my Mom it seems that
and found a neighbor who has a German shepherd named Happy,
gave a syringe of milk, do not remember very well, and
good so I got home, it was really nice, newly born and was
smaller than my hand x3 = ^ w ^ =,
now is a cat with short legs, yeah!
stay dwarf and a chicken xD xDD all afraid





Longhi (=_____= U Sii sii xD is named):
Well this is the last cat I got home, the day
November 17, 2003 if I wrong, good
comes home from school that day and the day was ugly with rain, and felt
hear a kitten in the yard, nya nya nya
And Well, after my aunt came to my house, I thought going
to leave a faraway place where
is full of cats. I watched as she gave him milk and everything, you hold so dear
, when my aunt came to
driving off, I cried so much, really, cool
there right away, and I looked at his sad face! ; _; Owww
no no no could let it out, get my mom
and well, at first I said he could not have
more cats, (but they spend a lot) but after the convention
, * w * and ninia I was the happiest in the world!
Siiiiiiiii! ~ I remember I was all wet when I
poor; _ but well, now this happy cat is a crazy @ _ @
all day is playing with whatever I arto
my Murci (s it seems Murcia bigeye xD) ahh n______n
ii esu else (is average for mew yaoi x3)

that. _.

0 comments:

Post a Comment