Monday, November 3, 2008

Redwood Road Preschool

Vistlip-Drop Note [PV]


Oussu x3 Good mornings! xD waaaa


it's too late if today was a tiring day yesterday and good
are 0:40 am
but I have to prepare me for college
dissertation, Ayyy, and PowerPoint, was
collapsed all the time, was horrible, but at least
and finished it = _ = Now I learn it, although it is interesting, speaking of the evil
mad cow prions good, we stay super lenda
the presentation ^ _ ^
so all funny, I hope the teacher oO do not get mad, but good
give a little joy to things
and especially if you had a bad day like me = _ =,
waaaaaaaaaaaa! I hate school, some people hate, hate
girls getting vase showing things your body is ugly
¬ 3 ¬ I dislike
seem anything, in order that ... ^_______^
toy happier now that ^ _ ^ and leave the last
Vistlip pv, Drop note,
truth that I have a couple of days, but finally I could turn it muahaaha
AIOS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment