Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Example Of Speeches For Welcoming A New Boss

Dramas I've seen to

Well, that, as I have nothing to do now, I decided to put here a list of dramas and movies I've seen. It's something many people do as well by putting some good atmosphere and give my livejournal ... D: Anyway, here goes.

Note: They are arranged alphabetically. Each drama includes their special. Japanese Doramas



-Atashinchi
Danshi not
-Bambino! Byakkotai

-Buzzer-Beat-Furuhata
Chuugakusei
-
-Gokusen Gokusen 2 Gokusen 3
-
-Hana Kimi Hana Yori Dango
-
-Hana Yori Dango 2 Hidarime Tantei
-Eye (Solo SP)
-Hyoten
-Ichi Pound no-Ichi Rittoru fukuin

no Namida Ikebukuro West Gate Park-
-Kimi wa Petto
-Koizora
-Kurosagi Last Friends
-

Maou-My-Girl-

My boss my hero-Myu no Anyo Papa's Ageru
Koto-In this no-Nobuta wo wo Wasurenaide

-Nodame Cantabile produced
-Orthros
Inu-no-Pride PPOI

-Saigo Yakusoku no-Scrap Teacher

-Sensei wa ERAI! Sunao
-of-Zettai Kareshi narenakute


Películas Japonesas


Gaikokujin-Darling wa-Death Note-Death The Movie
Note The Last Name
-Dororo
-Go
-Gokusen The Movie
-Hana Yori Dango Final
-Ichi Rittoru no Namida
-Kiroii Namida
-Koizora
-Kurosagi The Movie
-L change the World
-Lovely Complex
-Moonchild
-Nana
-Nana 2
-Nanako to Nanao
-Nodame Cantabile Final Score I
-Nodame Cantabile Final Score II
-Pikanchi Life is Hard dakedo Happy
-Pikanchi Life is Hard dakara Happy
-Tokyo Tower

Doramas Coreanos

-Full House
-Goong
-Iljimae
-Mary stayed out all night
-My name is Kim Sam Soon
-Time Between Dog and Wolf
-You're Beautiful

Películas Korean

Days with Mr. Arrogant -100 -200 Pounds Beauty

-Attack on the Pin Ups Boys
-Baby and Me
-Flying Boys

-Old Boy-The King and the Clow

___________________ For

already. Not many, but hey, we should also note that I am a drama a month or so (except on holidays that I get to see dramas like crazy). I still have lots to see so go seeing as I will update here ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment